- Used Google Forms to give a post unit assessment of which activities helped students to learn best. The results were instantly seen. Great info!
- Taught all my 6th graders how to use google docs so that they can work on their writing at home since they are not allowed to bring home school issued lap tops.
- Created a collaborative doc with my 8th graders, a list of interesting compare/contrast topics
- My 8th graders spent more time using the comment function to chat than selecting a topic.
- I hit "Reply All" by mistake and thereby let my boss know I think she is full of BS
- Isn't that enough of a loss not to dwell on any others?
- Apple pie, Vanilla ice cream. Just buy the pre-made crust and give yourself a break, already.
- Pumpkin carving with my son while drinking hot apple cider, maybe with some spiced rum in it.
- Going to a bake sale and getting something really decadent, and saving it for later to have with a good cup of coffee.
- Fresh brussel sprouts before they are all gone. Cut in half, roast on a cookie sheet with garlic and ginger and thinly sliced fresh jalapenos. When they come out of the oven drizzle with honey. Holy cow. This works with turnip too, but not quite as good.