Saturday, September 6, 2014

Daily Wins and Losses, Resources, and a Little Weekly Hedonism

In a day of teaching there are a hundred small wins and losses. I will post mine here to entertain myself, reflect and most importantly, improve my teaching.

This is also a platform to share those books that are so fantastic, so helpful, so influential I want to share them with everyone that teaches.  

And finally, on the weekend, a little cheap, well-deserved hedonism.  

It's the weekend! 
Hedonism:  Walmart has really affordable (like $5 a bottle), tasty wine and an entire isle of it.  AND...
Don't miss out on a great swimming hole just because you don't have a suit.  Sneakers, socks, shorts--it all dries.

I didn't know how to add a video to a post, so I found this video of how to add a video...is that meta, or what?  And the gentleman's voice is very soothing to listen to.  I have to warn you, the subject matter for his blog post is back acne.  I suppose someone out there is blogging about everything!


2 comments:

  1. We all have our ways of unwinding on the weekends! Sounds like you had a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About that swimming hole--I hear you sister. Just jump right in!

    ReplyDelete